Welcome to the 2014 RAD Awards
View the very best work of the recruitment communications inductry, as recognised by the RADs 2013. 'Field of Sparks' by Graduate Promotions and Work communications for JP Morgan walked away with 'Work of the Year' . Judges commented it was, "a step out from the corporate world. Well targeted and brave – it pushed the boundaries."
- I’m absolutely delighted to be chairing the RADs this year. Over the last few years they have become the industry’s leading awards ceremony and I’m determined to build on their already excellent reputation.
Andy Bamford, Managing Director, ThirtyThree
- What better way to celebrate the best in UK recruitment advertising than at the RADs? The event has gone from strength to strength, with each year showcasing the very best our industry has achieved.
John Salt, Website Director, totaljobs.com
- Winning at the RADs is like winning at the Oscars of recruitment marketing...you know what I mean?! The winners don't just take a RAD home, they also raise the bar of the industry.
Manjoor Azizul, Creative Director & Co-founder, Pink Squid
- For any organisation interested in the latest trends in the recruitment space the RAD awards are the place to be, there is no better mix of advertising, innovation, creativity and passion in the UK’s recruitment calendar.
Bill Richards, Senior Director of Sales, Indeed
- Receiving a widely recognised RAD award is a great benchmark for our Work Inspiration scheme. Also an opportunity to share with others how, in partnership with an agency like andsome, companies can use innovative recruitment techniques to inspire, engage and empower younger audiences.
Sara Hanson, Head of Corporate Responsibility, ITV
- Receiving a widely recognised RAD award is a great benchmark for our Work Inspiration scheme. For us, this is THE award we want to win. Thorough judging, a very competitive shortlist, and a real accolade. We’re very proud to have won this award with our client Heinz.
Ben Nunn, Head of Digital, ThirtyThree