WELCOME TO THE 2015
For 25 years the RADs has championed the very best of recruitment communications. From best employer brand through social media to best campaign, the RADs recognise all areas of recruitment communications across the globe.
Welcome to the 2015 RAD Awards
Nothing celebrates success like a RAD Award: it’s an accolade that makes clients and rivals sit up and take notice. Join those who are leading the way in recruitment communications for one night of celebration.
- The evolution of the award categories reflects the changing media habits of today’s audiences. As the economy recovers and the demand for talent increases, we’re really excited by the prospect of a new generation of creative thinking and original execution to capture the hearts and minds of today’s candidates and employees.
- For andSoMe, winning at the RADs is recognition that we have not only produced a great piece of creative for our clients, but also, as results are so key in the judging, that it’s worked for them. We work so closely with our clients that being acknowledged together at the awards makes all the hard work and effort worthwhile. It also raises both the agency’s and the client’s profile within the industry – which can’t be a bad thing!
- We were absolutely delighted to win the RAD Award for best Employer Website. The RAD’s is the leading award night in the industry and to be acknowledged as the best career website was a massive achievement for our new brand. It was a testament to the work that happened between EE and our partner agency ThirtyThree.
- The quality of nominated projects at the RAD Awards by far exceeds those of other international competitions. When it comes to recruiting, advertisers have to give their very best. Being ranked amongst the finalists is a wonderful distinction. Receiving the award feels like the achievement of a life time.
- The RADs are a chance to celebrate everyone's hard work - it's a great opportunity to reconnect the whole team - agency and client. A moment to enjoy that a successful project also produced great work - it's nice to be recognised for that